The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) institute, formed in 1904 is the global professional accounting body offering the “Chartered Certified Accountant” qualification. ACCA is a fast-growing international accountancy organization with over 227,000 members and over 544,000 students in 181 countries. As a globally recognized education, ACCA qualification is a great way to build a career in Accounts and finance.
Why students choose ACCA?
- Enables you to become a Chartered Certified Accountant, use the designatory letters ACCA, and work in any aspect of finance or management in any business.
- Get BSc (Hons) degree in Applied Accounting awarded by Oxford Brookes University by doing only final project.
- Get MSc in Professional Accountancy awarded by University of London by doing only two modules.
- Globally has more than 80 international accountancy body partnerships.
- Well Designed Curriculum that is continuously updated to develop industry relevant knowledge, skills and professional values.
- Better employment prospects as a result of having shown an ability in all areas of business.
- Assures an employer that you have the skills necessary to progress to more senior management positions.
Why students choose Achievers for ACCA?
World class lecture panel
Option of attending physical or online
Study while you are at home
Unbelievable pass rates
Study materials & Free UK books
Access to recorded videos
One to one student support
In-house library access
Flexible payment methods
In-house computer based exam centre
Get more details